Discover the cutting-edge efficiency of the MillMax Miller, designed to reduce cannabis and hemp biomass size prior to extraction. Experience a revolutionary milling solution that maximizes surface area for enhanced extraction yields, setting new standards for productivity and quality in the industry.
- Standard single milling rotor, or optional dual rotor configuration ensures high throughput and consistent mill size.
- Long lasting rotor knives.
- Powered by a standard 115v 20a outlet.
- Modular, easy to clean construction.
- Optional automated feed system ranging from 50lb capacity screw feed hoppers up to 500lbs. capacity auto bin dump feed systems.
- Sealed system to help control dust.
- Real time and historical operating data remotely accessible via PC and mobile devices.
- Automated process and safety control algorithms ensure consistent and safe operation.
Process Capacity: 200 lbs/hr [91kg/hr]
Minimum Process Temp.: -40F [-40C]
Maximum Process Temp.: 150F [66C]
*Process capacity is estimated and dependent on biomass SG and mill size*
Total Motor Hp: 1 HP [0.75 kW]
Area Classification: Ordinary
*Other voltages / frequencies optionally available*
+ Support & Training
We offer amazing sales and after-sales support to answer all your questions during and after the sales process. Additionally, we provide dedicated technical support during business hours (8am to 5pm CST) to assist you with any operational questions or concerns. You can also sign up for subscription based enhanced 24/7 remote operating, maintenance, and technical support giving you peace of mind and uninterrupted assistance whenever you need it. Of course, you can always request one of our highly trained service technicians to come to your facility at a very reasonable cost for all your support needs.